Friday, August 30th, 2019 – Monday, September 2nd, 2019
Deadline: June 28, 2019
Trip Type: Beach, Party, Nature
Get ready for a vacation of a lifetime! Join us for a Caribbean island adventure with a schedule full of activities, parties and fun!
The Urban Excursion Weekend in St. Lucia is a fun-filled island party where you can escape the monotony of everyday life while island hopping and indulging in some of the hottest themed parties and activities all while networking with urban professionals.
Friday, August 30th, 2019
THIS EVENT IS ALL-INCLUSIVE!!! Airport Shuttles/Transportation provided to and from all events. There will also be a complimentary private check-in area.
– 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Arrive and explore the resort, island, excursions, local attractions, or shop.
– 4:00 pm 6:00 pm – Registration. Complimentary Private Check-in Area: Event check-in downstairs.
– 6:00 pm –Meet & Greet
– 7:00 pm – Let’s go explore the island
Saturday, August 31st, 2019
– 8:00 am – Yoga and/or Voluntourism (if you’re interested in volunteering on the island)
– 8:00 am – 3:00 pm – Explore the island, excursions, meet & greet, or shop.
– 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm – Group Dinner (included in the package)
– 10:00 pm – 2:00 am – Party Time!
Sunday, September 1st, 2019
– 8:00 am – 3:00 pm –Explore the island, excursions or shop.
– 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm – Sunday Funday at the pool. Food is provided.
– 11:45 pm – 2:00 am – Late Night chill on the beach at the hotel. Just a little fun and chill on the beach before departing in the morning!
Monday, September 2nd, 2019
– 8:00 am-3:00 pm – Some will stay, some will leave. Explore the island, relax, excursions or shop.
– 10:00 am-12:00 pm – Farewells
ADULTS ONLY - ALL INCLUSIVE
This property is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Gratuities and taxes
Gratuities and taxes are included. Additional gratuities at guests' discretion are accepted.
Food and beverages
- All buffet and à la carte meals, snacks, and beverages included
- 24-hour room service
- In-room minibar (all beverages included)
Activities and facilities/equipment
- Fitness facilities
- Onsite entertainment and activities
- Access to onsite clubs
- Onsite live performances
- Tennis lessons
- Laundry/dry cleaning services
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
- Beach bar
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Number of bars/lounges - 10
- Fitness facilities
- Number of poolside bars - 2
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2017
- Coffee shop or café
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Premium TV channels
- Premium bedding
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
- Memory foam mattress
Where to Eat
International cuisine - Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Seafood- This seafood restaurant specializes in seafood and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Steakhouse - This steakhouse specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Italian - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Asian - This sushi bar specializes in Asian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor tennis court and a 24-hour health club are featured at the property. 3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a sauna and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Kayaking on site
- Scuba diving nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the property's full-service spa, The Royal Spa. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Swedish massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, hydrotherapy, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Children and extra beds
- Children 18 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 18 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-out fee: USD 100 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
All packages are non-refundable due to contractual obligations unless travel insurance is purchased. Travel Insurance is available for an additional cost per person. Refunds will not be provided due to a roommate’s cancellation. Trips can be transferred to another person for the existing trip only (request via email). It is your responsibility to find a replacement for your package and provide replacement information via email. CLICK HERE for affordable travel insurance rates.
Airfare is not included, but you can create a payment plan for flights by clicking here or find the best prices on flights HERE. You will be solely responsible to obtain your flight. If you miss your flight, it is your responsibility to reach out to the hotel directly, and Urban Events Global to let them know that you are still arriving, or it will be assumed that you are forfeiting your room. Urban Excursion Weekend is not responsible for any changes in flights or cancellations. All deposits and payments are non-refundable due to hotel and transportation contractual obligations unless travel insurance is bought.