7 Nights Multi-City Escape | Cairo, Giza, Luxor & Hurghada
Explore Hurghada (Red Sea), on a luxury yacht & swim in Orange Bay, see the mystifying pyramids of Giza, cruise through the majestic Nile river & walk through the glory of Luxor’s largest open-air museum.
Deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE.
How it works
- Reserve your trip by making your non-refundable deposit with us
- Trip Host will reach out to set up payment plan, give you options for travel insurance, and answer any questions you may have
- Get ready for your trip!
Day 1: Welcome to Ancient Egypt, a world of pharaohs and colossal wonders
Your journey starts here. Welcome to Egypt, known for the greatest and most powerful civilization in the history of the world.
Driver & host will pick you at Cairo International Airport, check in, and relax at the hotel.
Later - travel group meet-up and dinner with spectacular views of the Nile River.
The next coming days promise to be filled to the brim, with amazing discoveries interspersed with a touch of mystery and intrigue.
Day 2: Get wrapped in stories of archaeological discoveries
Early morning, we are set to explore the mystifying pyramids of Giza. A camel ride is a perfect way to reach the plateau, accompanied by an Egyptologist guide, to help unlock preserved, historical knowledge. Following a long morning of exploration and perfecting those “Instagramable” photos of the soaring pyramids and the mystical Sphinx, brunch will be served at a restaurant overlooking the Pyramids. We make our way to the hotel, enjoy a swim & indoor Jacuzzi
**Optional: Photo opportunity - bubble bath overlooking the Pyramids.
Day 3: Wust al-Balad, “The heart of the city”
We start the day at the Salah El-Din Citadel, one of Cairo’s main attractions - housing 3 mosques. Notably, the Mohamed Ali Mosque – showcasing the best of Islamic architectural art.
We make a stop at the Egyptian Museum, which houses a stunning collection of over 120,000 artifacts, the contents of Tutankhamen’s tomb mummies, and royal treasures.
The bustling city has so much to offer, we’ll move to Khan el-Khalili, a famous bazaar, and souk. Established as Cairo’s shopping center during the Mamluk era, characterized by a labyrinthine of shops. At the heart of the bazaar, is the infamous Bab al-Badistan gate. Following the day’s excursion, you have the rest of the day for yourself
**Optional: Dinner at a restaurant by the Pyramids & Sound & Light Show at the Dinner cruise on the Nile.
Day 4: Welcome to the ancient city of the Thebes
Board a flight to Luxor.
Welcome to the ancient city of the Thebes. Luxor lies atop an ancient city, inextricably woven with that of Thebes. Dubbed the world's largest open-air museum, the city boasts an impressive collection of ancient temples, pharaonic art, colossal statues, monuments, royal tombs, and burial chambers, decorated with scenes from Egyptian mythology.
You have the day to relax by the beautiful hotel pool overlooking the Valley of Kings on the banks of the Nile River. Later, enjoy a sunset cruise on a felucca; a traditional Egyptian wooden boat with a canvas sail.
Day 5: Immerse yourself in Colossal Beauty
Today we explore the Karnak Temple and Luxor temple on the East Bank. The Karnak temple complex is a colossal beauty, an ode to the changing face of Egypt through the centuries. Our guide is very knowledgeable, be ready to learn more about the history of ancient Egypt. Believe us when we say, you'll be tired from the morning's exploration. So, you'llll have the rest of the afternoon to yourself.
**Optional: Enjoy a sumptuous high tea experience at a location steeped in history and romance, right at the banks of the Nile
Day 6: Take to the Skies & Journey into the afterlife
Early start to the day, we catch the sunrise on the West Bank and float over the Valley of Kings on a hot-air balloon ride. Walk through the history and glory of Egypt, explore the tale of ancient secrets and tragedy. See the Tomb of King Tutankhamun (Tut), Deir el-Bhaari, Rasesseum, Medinet Habu & Colossi of Memnon.
Later we embark on a scenic route to Hurghada (Red Sea).
Day 7: Red Sea & Giftun Island' Orange Bay
We board a Luxury Yacht, to Giftun Island's Orange Bay, Enjoy a swim on the beach, take in the sun on a hammock suspended over water. Later, we soak our sandy feet and board the yacht, lunch is served. We make two snorkeling stops, marvel at the most corals and fish in the idyllic Red Sea. Then make our way back to the hotel.
Day 8: Our journey ends here
Hotel check-out, & flight to Cairo.
Hope you’ve had an unforgettable African Escape.
**Optional: Visit mosque El Mina Masjid, and witness the best of Islamic architecture
** (We advise you book a late flight. Let the trip host if you require an overnight stay in Cairo).
Double Occupancy: $2,930
Single Occupancy: $3,330
- 5 Star Hotels
- Round trip flights from Cairo to Luxor & Hurgada
- x 7 Breakfast, x1 Brunch on a Luxury Yacht
- Orange Bay Beach & Snorkeling in the Red Sea
- Hot Air Balloon ride
- Egyptologist Guide
- Admission at The Great Pyramid of Giza Complex & Camel ride
- Admission at Luxor’s East & West Bank (Karnak Temple, Valley of the Kings, Deir el-Bhaari, Rasesseum, Tomb of King Tutankhamun (Tut), Medinet Habu & Colossi of Memnon
- Admission at Salah El-Din Citadel and Egyptian Museum
- Group airport & sightseeing transfers in an air-conditioned vehicle (as per itinerary)
- International flights, African Travel Escapes only covers Egypt local flights
- Items or any other service not included on the inclusive list
- Additional activities or sites not outlined on the itinerary
- Optional activities are suggestions, and at the clients own cost**
- Transportation for optional activities and independent sightseeing during trip is at the client’s own cost
- Tripod & camera pass at temples
- Visa Fees
- Travel Insurance
- Covid-19 tests, Vaccinations, and any other Medical care
- All meals not outlined on the inclusion list
- Alcohol beverages
- Items or services of personal nature
- Pre & Post trip Accommodations